Event at ASU
Since my time at ASU, I have not really attended many social events at ASU. However, I have attended many technical events and talks. The one I liked the most was my most recent participation in the event Devils Invent. I with my friends decided to take part in it. With my ambition of avoiding the oblivion and helping the world, I took first step towards it by making a vertical farming system. My team's idea was to make a system with exponentially beneficial agriculture practice which was going to be a boon for the whole world. With many agricultural fields in the same amount of land, we can multiply the food production widely. The event seemed to be really challenging as it was a long process and required critical planning and preparation. The idea itself cannot take you beyond the line and I learned that you need to implement a refined and specific team plan. I also learned the importance of time management and sleep. The three day long event was overall marvelous with the food being great and the mentors being greater. It was definitely worth my time as I learned a lot and am looking forward to the next event.
Comments
Post a Comment